Long-time Creeper, First-time Poster

Options
tibby531
tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
...well, posting my own topic, that is.

I'm looking for more friends, preferably in the same mindset as me. I want friends with open diaries that log honestly, even if they go over. I want friends that see the scale as a tool, not a way of life. and I'd like friends that NET more than 1200.

that last one seems to be the kicker, these days. it seems like everyone wants to net WAY under 1000, and that makes me uncomfortable. I've recently figured out that that is NOT the way to go. and, while trying to up my calories to a more reasonable amount, I realized that I had become afraid of food.

I'm doing MUCH better these days, but seeing what other people who also aren't afraid of food are eating would help. :smile:

a little about me: I am a silly goose; life gets too boring if I take it too seriously. I flex a lot and find myself constantly yelling out, "beefcake! beefcake!" (especially after a good circuit/weight session) I like long and short runs around the neighborhood. I only log exercise on the weekends so I can focus on my family instead of my phone.

if anyone's interested, please send a request. thank you for your time, and have a spectacular day! :happy:

Replies

• tibby531
    Options
    ...anyone? :tongue:
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Me!
  • tibby531
    Options
    haha. hello, you!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    we're already super awesome amazing best MFP friends :flowerforyou:
  • fittoday14
    fittoday14 Posts: 128
    Options
    me,me,me,me,me:bigsmile:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Creepers are the best.

Until they get restraining orders.
  • EmmGriffith652
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to become your MFP friend. I joined this forever ago, forgot about it, and now I'm trying to get back on track. And MFP friends would definitely help me out and hopefully I would be able to help them! I just posted my first day of eating on here, but I'm actually finding it difficult to up my calories to what my goal should be. . . I didn't realize I was under until I went on this calculator, I've just been trying to find my love for the healthier things in life again so I've tried to cut a lot of my unhealthy trigger foods, but I guess in the process I cut out too much. So, I'll have to figure that one out!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, interested!
  • blindedbyawesome
    blindedbyawesome Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • tibby531
    Options
    yay, friends! :happy:
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    More than 1200? I can do that! :drinker:
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your post! I could use someone like you. I'm doing Insanity, and am currently trying to figure out how many calories I should be consuming. I try to log honestly (some days I log some of my meals, and then get too busy and forget about logging the rest.) But, I actually just opened my diary up this morning to hold myself accountable.
  • TrishaAnn13
    TrishaAnn13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen add this amazing woman!!!! She's the best mfp friend! Great posts and a fun attitude! Hellooooo love!!!
  • RaeKM
    RaeKM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I has no friends and while I don't always go over 1200, I am really good at it.
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im in.
    Like Flynn.
    So I don't have to be out of shape agin :)

Feel free to add.

:love:
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This is only my second post on here, but I've been tracking for about 6 months. I pretty much track everything down to the handful of goldfish i have.
  • Kmags66
    Kmags66 Posts: 21
    Options
    haha I like the creeper line. I'm in. :)