halfway there...with pics

Options
apilant
apilant Posts: 87 Member
DSCN1509.jpg
This was 175lbs on 1/1/2010

IMG_0237.jpg
This was at 142 lbs back in June 2010

I still have about 24 lbs to go by May but i'm really excited to get there!

Replies

• madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • annesul
    annesul Posts: 26
    Options
    wow, thats amazing. You are an inspiration. Well done!
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing keep up the good work!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, you look amazing! What a change!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!! :)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Amazing, to be perfectly honest i can't believe it is only 24 LBS, looks like you lost a lot more. Fantastic
  • Dlibo1013
    Options
    So do you, great work.
    You look fantastic!!!!! :)
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    looking amazing keep going :-) :-)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! Wow what a difference!!!! I love these posts. Makes me so eager to get there as well!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Amazing, to be perfectly honest i can't believe it is only 24 LBS, looks like you lost a lot more. Fantastic

175 - 142 = 33

:) SCNR
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    You look great!! It's just amazing how much younger people look after weight loss. Congratulations!
  • Dlibo1013
    Options
    sorry thanks, stll looks like more. Guess height matters too.

175 - 142 = 33

:) SCNR
  • makeRoar
    Options
    Seeing this inspires me to keep up with posting and being honest with myself... tired of letting those little things snag me up... I am just getting back to my fitness pal and hope to accomplish my goal... I have 74.8 pounds to loose FOR GOOD... and 3.2 of those are gone this week... so thanks... :) and most definitely keep up the good work... You're looking awesome and feeling better I bet... Enjoy it !

-E
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look fantastic and such a motivator!!!!! Thanks for posting your pictures! :flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! But, I do have one question. Why no current pic? The last one was 7 months ago. :wink: Good job, and keep up the good work!
  • etherethnic
    Options
    beautiful!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    How about a picture of you NOW and not 6 months ago? :bigsmile: Either way, you look great!
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    When you are short, 5lbs can be a lot! Thanks so much for the comments! I just learned how to put pics on here today and I already had these on my computer. I promise to post a new one soon. I was bad over the Holidays, and gained a little back, but now that i'm back at it, its coming off once again! I still have 24 to go to meet my goal!!
  • You look amazing, great job!
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I can't wait to post my progress pics!

-Brad
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!