Going to IHOP...What to order????

Options
Hey MFP community...I'm getting ready to go to IHop with my family...what should I order?...any suggestions??

Replies

• Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    OMG I experienced the joys of American IHOP a couple of weeks ago.

Can you split a breakfast with someone? My mother and I got the banana bread french toast, which came with a full bacon, egg, homefries and toast breakfast! It cost a couple of dollars to split the plate, but we felt much better for it.
  • RoRoFletch
    Options
    Hey MFP community...I'm getting ready to go to IHop with my family...what should I order?...any suggestions??

I don't know ... they're pancakes are about 110cal each. The entrées are going to be higher in calories (ex. T-Bone steak & eggs 1325cal). I think they have a part of the menu that's advertised under so many calories. Lots of places are going that route.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I was at ihop yesterday, never got to order just looked at the menu and had to leave, (family emergency) but they had low-cal choices with the calories under each section. They had a spinach, mushroom & tomato omelette that looked good but I can't remember the calories. 300 something I think. They had lots of other stuff too.
  • ladyccp
    ladyccp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    they have a two,two,two four hundred calorie breakfast....it includes two pancakes two turkey bacon two egg beaters ask for sugar free syrup for an addt 30 calories.....:smile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    we went to IHOP late night lastnight and the beauty in the menu was that EVERY menu item showed calories! I went for simple late night breakfast but what I wanted had a minimum of 1000 calories! All restaurants should offer this!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    They have a low cal menu! I love it! IHOP is awesome! I get the spinach and tomato omelet with walnut pancakes with sugar free syrup. That is my binge meal!! Oh and I also get onion rings too!