What are you looking forward to?

Options
I'm curious what everyone is most looking forward to when you meet your goal? Even mini goals along the way?
Hope everyone has a great and fit Sunday!:happy:

Replies

• MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Being able to go shopping and ENJOYING it!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :laugh: :wink: I'm looking forward to being able to wear corduroy pants without all the noise!
  • mistym1967
    Options
    That's so funny.
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    :laugh: :wink: I'm looking forward to being able to wear corduroy pants without all the noise!

Love it!!
  • Pups22
    Pups22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Jeans shopping should hopefully be a more enjoyable experience...eventually.:smile:
  • raiderkiwi
    Options
    Look good in a bikini this summer!!! :)
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Bikinis. Brazilian bikinis.
    Enough said, right?
  • meghan171
    Options
    Feeling confident when I'm walking around wearing my bikini in VEGAS this June!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    I've been a bigger guy all my life and am currently away from my family. One thing I'm really excited about is how their faces will look when seeing me reach my goal. Beyond that, I'd really look forward to helping others through the same struggle and being able to give hope because I've been there.
  • MichellelMattair
    Options
    Feeling good no matter what i wear!!!!!!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    To be healthy enough to try for a baby, i'm desperate :(
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    a few reasons, but mostly I changed my goal to weigh less than my younger sister for the first EVER!
    I want the bragging rights! She used to steal my clothing growing up. I want to steal her clothing. ha ha
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I want to feel confident in everything that I wear and do!!! I want to be able to wear something without thinking "I need to hide my stomach with my arms when I sit so they can't see my rolls!!!!"! Want to show some abs off this summer!! This list could seriously go on and on!!! :wink:
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being toned! I just want to not have to hide my legs or put my arms on my stomach to hide a roll. I want to look good in everything and have everyone know I am healthy:)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to going on a huge shopping spree, having new & trendy clothes that fit & that i feel confident in & purchasing my first bikini in 13 years :))
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!!!
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Beinb able to wear shorts or a cute sundress so I don't have to wear pants all summer and sweat to death! A Bikini would be nice too
  • trish2011
    trish2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    More cardio ability to climb mountains.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo when I reach my goal weight!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Having lost 254 lbs, I have to say going shopping in "regular" stores now has been AWESOME. Now the thing I look forward to most when I meet my final goal (in 7lbs!) is being able to say that I completed my weight loss journey and now will maintain it for the rest of my life. I've dieted my way through adulthood without true success, to be able to say I finished what I started is so cool, can't wait!!!!