adding friends please.........................

Options
I am trying to find the drive and support to really focus on my fitness. I would love to add some friends that are on here regularly and that will check in on me to help me stay on the right track. I want this and I know I can do it. Please send me friend request and/or a message. I am still learning how to use the site and I don't know yet how to add friends. Thanks

About me, I have pcos AND I am a small person. Under 5ft. I am also diagnosed pre diabetic I eat the recommended calorie intake from my endocrinologist. (spelling?)

Replies

• jewelryS
    jewelryS Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would love to be supportive. I too am new you can send me an invite.
  • BeStrong32
    Options
    thanks, let's do this!
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I would love to be supportive and add you as a friend. I've been logging my food daily for about a month now and I want to start coming on here regularly too. Let's support each other with our goals!
  • karyldenise
    karyldenise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to add you as a friend also!
  • JusticejamesbMBA
    JusticejamesbMBA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll happily add you as my friend.

My weight-loss goals are quite extreme, but so is my weight. I'm always looking for friends to help with them.
  • kingswaychi
    kingswaychi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been using the app for years and lost over 5st now using website as well to motivate to loose last 7 lb would love a friend
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will add you as well!
  • tmo39
    tmo39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am very new to this, but have found the support of this group to be Wonderful. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress. It is encouraging to me to see other people be successful in their goals. I would love to add you as a friend and be part of your support team
  • tmo39
    tmo39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks like you are doing a great job! Keep up the great progress
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm a regular user and love to help motivate others!
  • BeStrong32
    Options
    Thanks for the add everyone!