any suggestions?

Options
One of the complications i have been having is the times that i eat.

I eat breakfast around 11a and dont get hungry again till around 4 (after i start working) then i get my lunch break around 7 and then i am off at 11.

now many times i find my self nibbling before work even if im not hungry to prevent me from feeling like im starving later. And i know its not good to eat when you arent really hungry nor is it good to eat late at night which i find my self doing after i get off of work at 11pm.

suggestions anyone?

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    i used to work evenings too. try a healthy snack before you go to work, say about 2pm, instead of nibbling - like apple and peanut butter, maybe eat a little less breakfast so that you are hungry by then. Also save some calories to eat before you go to bed, I always ate breakfast cereal or oatmeal then.
  • Miff2373
    Options
    I have been told that little but often is the best way! So if your 'nibbling' means that you keep from getting too hungry it must be a good thing. I know a nutritionalist who has 6 small meals a day!! Also I have been told not to wait until I am 'very hungry' as you tend to eat more if you leave big gaps between meals.

As for eating late, if you are working it off I can't see too much of a problem.