NEW HERE

Options
Hello, my name is Shannon and I'm new to the website. I've been obese since I had my second child 7 years ago and I'm tired of being the fat friend. Back in Sept I joined a Biggest Loser competition and I've lost 20 pounds since. I'm determined to lose the next 40 to reach my goal weight. I work out 6 days a week, alternating running, walking and home work out dvd's. I eat right and I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I hope to set a good example on the importance of eating right and staying active. Would love to make some friends on here and stay focused and support one another.

Replies

• monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started on MFP as well. LOVE IT! :happy: Good luck with your goal..... Feel free to add me as a friend. We can use all the support we can get. :flowerforyou:
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Same here! Good Luck Mel x
  • misskate1971
    misskate1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I am new here, as well. I could use the support...we ALL could! I would love to have you all as friends!

I just started last week, and I am doing pretty well. Slow and steady wins the race, right? Hope you are all doing well, too!

Kate
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Hi kate, wishing you lots of good luck,
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. I joined 7/4/2010 and have managed to lose 61 pounds. I love this site, great tools and motivation. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other.
  • misskate1971
    misskate1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cool! I am VERY excited about MFP. My sister got me into it, and now I am addicted! :)

Kate