Starting AGAIN, want to start AGAIN with me??

Options
cursiny
cursiny Posts: 907 Member
I'm not new. I've been here for a while. I have AWESOME friends here, some of which I've made a point to meet in real life as well. I've lost a bit of weight, but I'm not HAPPY with where I am or where im headed. I have lots of excuses as to why I've failed in the last few weeks, but they are all bad excuses and none will help me meet my goals. I need to turn things around quickly or ALL of my success will be lost and that scares me!!!

Please tell me there are others out there who have been here, who are here now with me, and who want to join me in starting again!!

Open to any and all positive friendships. Will you join me???

Replies

• cddleon
    cddleon Posts: 4
    Options
    OMGGGGG Yes! I just came back from hitting a plateau. So far I've lost 55lbs (25 before finding MyFitnessPal) and now I'm stuck. I let myself go a bit now that I'm noticing the changes and everyone around has as well. Last Sunday I uploaded a new profile pic on Facebook without any intentions of showing off that I'm less heavy but my contacts went CRAZY congratulating me. 151 likes so far tell me I need to go back and finish what my goal weight is and maintain it. lol Sound pretty shallow, by any motivation is motivation. :)

I'm glad I found someone in the same situation; I say: LET'S DO IT!
  • carmellabella2014
    Options
    I'm Ready! I have been losing and gaining the same 5lbs. I have to get going so I'm in
  • Happilyeverafters
    Options
    Added! I'm starting over as well. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Im still with ya baby!
    Did you see my 30 Day Ab Challenge - having so much fun with that.
    I think you already saw on FB too.
    Let me know.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a plateau that has me very unimpressed and I'm hoping it will change soon. Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to share in some epic support!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just say no to a plateau! LOL
    Its almost always food related, happy to help give you some tweaks to try.
    Let me know.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Stress eating does NOT help!!!
  • lilb4ever
    lilb4ever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YAAAAS! ME TOO! I just lost my first 10 lbs doing p90x and am really working to keep going!
  • cddleon
    cddleon Posts: 4
    Options
    Plateau, that's a word I no longer want to say. Feel free to add me.
  • EquineWild
    EquineWild Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I need to start again as well. I've been lazy for way too long and it is time to make a change!
  • Reyangi
    Reyangi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. I get frustrated everytime I hit a plateau and end up giving up. Then I try again and AGAIN hit a plateau and give up. But luckily I didn't gain any weight the in between times when I'd given up until my son was hospitalized and I started stress eating. Gained 12 lbs but I'm back on track now. Got the 12 off plus 3 more but I'm afraid I may be at a plateau again. Could really use some encouragement and motivation to stick it through this time. I'm with you.
  • matai808
    matai808 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started again and again and again. Maybe this time around will be the one. Let's do this ????????????
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I am also starting over, this will be my 3rd attempt (hopefully 3rd time lucky) my problem is I seem to get so close to goin under 200lbs and everytime seem to get a mental block that prevents me pushing through... Anyone else ever had such thing? Determined to not let it beat me this time round!!! Be good to add a few people to chat to and keep motivated with
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over again. Last year I lost a lot of weight, then just kinda gave up and gained it all back plus some. This time I am determined to lose it all and never gain it back again. I would love to have some more friends to motivate me.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mytime2shine4life
    Options
    I too am starting again...again.....need someone to keep my accountable and push me....interested?
  • divinerestoration
    Options
    Hello! I am "starting again" too and have a very similar story. I am new to "my fitness pal" so I am not sure how everything works. Feel free to contact me if you wish. Have a great day! :-)
  • ishtar163
    ishtar163 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again, myself! I would love some friends for motivation and support! :)
  • defowlkes
    defowlkes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can say that I am starting again too!! I haven't ben consistent and would love to join in for the support and motivation. Feel free to add me. I could use some friends :bigsmile:

I am in... Count me in!!!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm starting again too. I lost 56 pounds but let the stress of a divorce and being a single mom get me off track. I've gained most but not all of my weight back. Looking for friends to keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me.
  • athandtia
    athandtia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE!!!! Desparate to lose 10lb in 10 weeks and need support. Sick of being up and down, losing 3lb, gaining 2, etc.
    Glad I'm not alone :explode: