Zero calorie chocolate?

Options
chatnel
chatnel Posts: 688 Member
I would try this:

"If self-restraint and portion control isn't your thing, a craving-quencher hailed as the ultimate snack substitiue might soon be hitting shelves.

One inventor has come up with the Listerine Strip-type product called Cravings, which tastes of delicious milk chocolate but contains no sugar and absolutely no calories.
'Every pack has 24 strips; you pull one strip and let it dissolve in your mouth for a blast of flavour,' says founder Ian Goldfarb of his Kickstarter project"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2649426/Zero-calorie-chocolate-Listerine-strip-type-product-dissolves-mouth-savour-flavour.html

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I dunno, part of what I dig about chocolate is texture. How it melts, ya know?

Not gonna get that out of some kind of dissolving no-calorie strip.
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Zero calorie chocolate should not be worthy of the title "chocolate" !!!
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I dunno, part of what I dig about chocolate is texture. How it melts, ya know?

Not gonna get that out of some kind of dissolving no-calorie strip.

yep, it HAS to melt for me too....
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I would totally try it
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate for the satisfaction and the fat content.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I'm sceptical but you shouldn't knock it till you've tried it I suppose.
  • akshil
    akshil Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    create your own "zero calorie" chocolate. Mix in unsweetend cocoa powder and stevia and add some water to make a paste... voila great melted chocolate for less than 10 calories i bet will taste way better than some stupid stick...
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't think a strip of chocolate flavoured film is going to suppress anybody's cravings. If it ain't chocolate, it ain't gonna cut it.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    It'll be zero calorie once you work the calories off lol.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    a chocolate flavored "Listerine Strip-type product"?

pass.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I'll try it but definitely skeptical about the ability to replace chocolate. I heard somewhere that you can get chocoalte flavoured toothpaste
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna have chocolate, have chocolate. I say go for the highest quality dark stuff. Break off an ounce, put the rest in the freezer and nibble it slowly, savoring every bite!
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have serious issues with chocolate, I binge eat it. Even dark chocolate, will just keep coming back until it's all gone. So I thought this was a good idea for people like me.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    :sick: I think I'll stick with my daily dose of regular chocolate with its fat and sugar and deliciousness.
  • californiabella
    Options
    unless that chocolate strip is endowed with some psychedelic properties... no. :bigsmile:
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yeah but then you miss out on the satisfying crack sound when you break off a row...
  • jimbmc
    jimbmc Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The only way to make Chocolate "Zero Calorie", is if you eat a whole Bar, within the first mile of the Marathon you've just started..

:P
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    create your own "zero calorie" chocolate. Mix in unsweetend cocoa powder and stevia and add some water to make a paste... voila great melted chocolate for less than 10 calories i bet will taste way better than some stupid stick...
    tak846.jpg
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    emma-stone-disgusted-ew-gif.gif