Piyo and Pilates calories burned

Options
Hello,
Does anybody knows how many calories do you burn in a 55 minute Piyo and Pilates class?
Thanks

Replies

• srachelguerrero
    Options
    I'm new to PiYo and was looking for the same information. I think the Les Mills BodyBalance/Body Flow is the most comparable.
  • amandarenfrew
    Options
    I had a sneak preview of Beachbody's PiYo yesterday. It was a 40 minute "burn" workout and I burned about 260 cals, which is pretty consistent for my cv workouts of the same duration. I am 5'7" and just under 130. I put in moderate to aggressive effort (for me, any piyo workout would be aggressive effort actually - i find it tough). Here's what I thought of it if you're waiting for it to come out. I wasn't previously, but now I am. amandarenfrew.blogspot.com/2014/04/piyo-mac-and-cheese-of-tedious-workouts.html
  • CDogg17
    CDogg17 Posts: 27
    Options
    I've done PiYo at my gym 3 times. I wore my heart rate monitor each time and got about 450 calories for 60 minutes. I am 5'5, 158 pounds and I don't modify any of the exercises. I went all out.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I burned 600+ each time at my live class at the gym, 65 minutes. I am 5'10 and currently 210lbs, carrying 55 more than I should be.