NO MORE CIGS!

Options
388gigi
388gigi Posts: 485 Member
Hi All,

I joined MFP this morning to assist with my new year plan which i started last week. I'm 22 and have been smoking since I was 14. I've tried to give up a few times but could never stick to it and always made excuses to have another one. This time I am so motivated and I'm doing all the right things to keep me on track! My last smoke was 9pm 3 January =)

I'm hoping MFP will help keep me motivated and stick to my diet and exercise so I can reach my goal weight, become super fit...and never smoke again! =)

Replies

• treemiller94
    Options
    good job keep it up:happy:
  • chummom4
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!! I am 30 years old and have also been smoking since I was 14....you just might be a motivation for me because I just joined this mfp site last week to lose some weight and figured I would get to my goal weight before I quit smoking....but if you can do it then maybe just maybe I could do it to....the other times I have tried to quit, I constantly ate everything I got my hands on because I wanted a cig soooo bad....feel free to add me if you would like to and maybe we can motivated eachother!!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Go for it! I know how tough each goal is to do separately, much less together, but YOU CAN DO IT! Best of luck!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WTG! I am using this site to help with my potato chip addiction. I know not the same ---but addiction==addiction. I am working on 9 days. This site has been helpful--keeping me on track. Good luck with your battle. I do know it is possible. I am a reformed smoker. postive thoughts and actions=success--- I know YOU can do it.