Day 100(first progress pictures)

Options
Technically it was day 100 yesterday but hey what can you do. I've only seriously been using mfp for about 4 months but I think it's helped tremendously in helping me get closer to my weight loss goal. The left is me at my heaviest of 265 and the right is now(a sum odd 4 years later) at 210. I probably should have waited until onederland came into sight before posting this but I kinda feel like 100 days isn't too shabby so here it goes.

14357648274_44ecee6149.jpg

Replies

• newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • zuko71
    zuko71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great effort, you can really see a difference, smile and be proud of yourself.
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant! Well done on your progress so far & good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing x
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you! Looking Good! Keep it up!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Congrats on Day 100 :drinker:
  • whitney8654
    Options
    You can definitely DEFINITELY see a difference! Go you! That's so awesome!
  • tamaraann1986
    tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look famazing! Yes, famazing! That's Fabulous + Amazing = Famazing! Keep up the good work. Onederland is just around the corner. -T
  • jtrack3d
    jtrack3d Posts: 91
    Options
    You look amazing, I'd do a little dance here for you, but you wouldn't be able to see it.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!

You got this!!

Keep on it!!
  • RagingThespian
    RagingThespian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!! You look fabulous, and I'll bet you feel it too. :-) Keep up the great work!
  • bluefire301175
    bluefire301175 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Girl there is a great difference for 100 days...so inspiring and it is definitely worth celebrating...Awesome progress and great inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!