Starting AGAIN, want to start AGAIN with me??

Options
2»

Replies

• vmayen20
    vmayen20 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey Everybody!!! Hope you have a Great Friday. Is cool to see I'm not the only one, I'm coming back today 2. I haven't log- in in a looong time but I try to make good choices. My baby sis is over weight and she is trying to change. My baby sis was my inspiration to restart, I don't want her to feel alone in this journey. Our model, " Si se puede, un dia a la ves!" "Yes we can, One day at the time!"
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who has been there. I do real good for a while and then excuses get in the way. I am glad I am not the only one who is starting again. I am so happy I found this post.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Have you found any solutions to your stress eating? I am horrible about it and right now that is my biggest problem.
  • Mandasmim
    Mandasmim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I'm new to this site, but not to starting again. :) It's finally time to focus on what I need, and I'm ready to get busy. It's nice to know I'm not alone on this journey!
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Have you found any solutions to your stress eating? I am horrible about it and right now that is my biggest problem.

At this point no.

And I am making many excuses. Work stress. Stress about upcoming surgery. Kid stress. And then I say, well it's my birthday I should treat myself.

I need to get back on track with this QUICK!!!

I will be home for the next month and will have to be drinking WATER like crazy and avoiding the fridge/cupboards!!!
  • divinerestoration
    Options
    Hello Again!
    I am not sure how this chat, post, mail etc., works so I hope I am replying directly to you. Thanks for responding. I am just seeing it now as most of the time I am on my phone and its hard to navigate this site from it. I did well overall today, but I have 300 calories available to eat....but I have already reached my carb goal and only have 2 grams of protein available.....and I am HUNGRY!!!!
  • polargurl13
    polargurl13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I am new here and still learning how to navigate the boards, threads, posts and how to keep up. I have been up and down a few times and it seems as soon as I get close to my goal again I stumble. I need to get past the "stumble" but for now I need to get back down to point where it starts to happen as I need to get down 28 pounds again. I am sooooo looking for motivation and friends here. :flowerforyou: