I did It! I became a Fit Bride!

Options
Chrissysftns
Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
I told myself It was now or Never, and I did it! Here's my transformation. I was married this past Saturday, May 31st :)

cda94e37-2a86-431d-8305-c39326231ffa_zps3efa4ef2.jpg

Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful!
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! He is a lucky guy. Hubba, hubba! Lol
  • BaldheadSlick
    BaldheadSlick Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Youngcris
    Youngcris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look very beautiful!! Congrats! This is my goal too, always told myself that I wouldn't be a plus size bride... But seriously I'd kill to look like you in the first pic too!!
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    Amazing results! What kind of workouts did you do? I am planning on gettin married next year and I have 9 or more pounds to lose and lots of toning. I just finished my first week of insanity this week. I am hoping to get amazing results. I have already lost one pound and I am definitely losing inches
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats beautiful bride! I'm getting hitched in a few months and last dress fitting next month. I know I gained a bit back after I got my dress but I'm dropping those pounds! Inspiring!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and your marriage!
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh...my....GAWD!!! You look awesome!!! Lucky fella! Congrats on your marriage! :D
  • Chrissysftns
    Options
    THanks, Guys!
  • Chrissysftns
    Options
    Amazing results! What kind of workouts did you do? I am planning on gettin married next year and I have 9 or more pounds to lose and lots of toning. I just finished my first week of insanity this week. I am hoping to get amazing results. I have already lost one pound and I am definitely losing inches

Hey there! I lift and do HIITs for my cardio 5-6 days a week :)
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look gorgeous. :)
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I told myself It was now or Never, and I did it! Here's my transformation. I was married this past Saturday, May 31st :)

Could you give me some tips/advice for what/when/how much you ate and what workouts you did? lol My goal is to be a fit bride as well! I just got engaged last month! Congrats to you girl! :)
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Really lovely! The collarbones are fantastic - I can't wait for mine to come back out and play!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous :) Congratulations on your hard work and your marriage!
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yay for you! you look so happy and vibrant. congrats :)
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful in the first picture, but amazing on your wedding day. Congrats on the marriage and success.
  • Chrissysftns
    Options

Could you give me some tips/advice for what/when/how much you ate and what workouts you did? lol My goal is to be a fit bride as well! I just got engaged last month! Congrats to you girl! :)

Hey! congrats on your engagement! SOOOOO Exciting!!
    What worked for me was Not eating back Exercise calories as MFP instructs you to. The first picture was me 1 year into consistently working out and eating back exercise calories on MyFitnessPal.I was also concentrating more on how many calories I was burning each day, and Cardio, cardio, And more cardio was my focus to lose weight.

Didn't help.

It wasn't until I switched my focus to Lifting and HIIT cardio that I really made my transformation.
    MY advice for you would to not necessarily pay attention to when you eat (some will disagree) but just eat the set amount of calories MyFitnessPal tells you. I also pay attention to my Macros. Do you?
    I have mine set on 40/30/30 (Protein/fats/Carbs) This has helped me A LOT as well.

For cardio, I do HIITs. (high intensity Interval Training) 3xs a week. 15-25mins
    If you're a cardio bunny, there's nothing wrong with filling in the rest of your days with Steady state cardio, but I honestly only Do 20min HIITS 3 days a week and that's it.

As far as lifting, I split my muscle groups up into different days. I do Back/bi's, Chest/Tri's, Legs, Shoulders, and then I do a bootcamp Once a week just to mix it up a bit.

Hope this helps!
  • trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing in both pictures! Congrats on your wedding and finding the right program for you! Beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!