New to Fitness Pal - Old in the Weight Loss Struggle

Options
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been struggling with my weight since I was 12. I had a health problem and the medication I took for 8 years made me gain a lot of weigh and really fast, I went from being average to being over weight and it was terrible. After I stopped drinking the medication at 20 I began to struggle with my weight and losing it. My lowest weight was 202 and could never surpass that, it has to do with motivation, bad eating habits ( I tend to skip a lot of meals because I don't get hungry), slow metabolism, and no commitment. at 28 I was diagnosed with a serious cortisol problem, high levels that were caused because of stress and a nervous breakdown and my weight went up to my highest at 248. I was devastated.

I cant tell you how many times I've tried and failed so many times that every time I start I have a feeling in the back of my mind that I will fail once again.

But!

I'm trying again, and I think this time I might make it, I am recently married and want to have kids in 2 years and I would love to be healthy.

So that's me, there is more but for now its enough, I wouldn't want to ramble on paragraph after paragraph.

Please add me if you need a friend or if you want to help me with motivation.

Have a great day!

66573493.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies