Anyone watching?

Options
Anyone watching that new show on MTV "I used to be fat?". I love watching the transformations!

Replies

• jadee76
    jadee76 Posts: 29
    Options
    Sounds interesting. When does it come on?
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i saw it flipping through but never turned it on. I figured it was one of those imformercials.
  • Sounds interesting. When does it come on?

Awesome show, new ep's every Wednesday I believe
  • mommymovingmountains
    Options
    It is very motivating!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I watch it, but goodness, Marcie was a big ol whiner!
    For the people that asked, it comes on MTV, Weds at 10. They replay stuff 100 times so it's easy to catch it if you miss it.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I saw that this week, the young lady was 18 and 250lbs, she lost a lot of weight but fought like crazy at first, her trainer wasnt sure she would make it, she cried and yelled during every workout.
    She made her goal and looked great.
    It really is inspiring.
  • lchalmers
    Options
    I love that show!
    & I wanted to smack Marcie! She just kept crying and whining! She was NOT motivated or even trying in the beginning. It bugged me because I thought she wasnt even going to try the whole time, & that someone else that is actually motivated could be on that show! But in the end she pulled through & did it!
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. When does it come on?

Awesome show, new ep's every Wednesday I believe

it is and I like it because there it nothing to "follow". The whole show is one person, then the next show it a new person! I like it that way so I dont have to worry about missing an episode!
  • Trafty024
    Trafty024 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can also watch full episodes on MTV.com the day after they air.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Uggh yes, Marcie crying on the treadmill was so awkward to watch! Glad she pulled it together. I love watching shows like these, and getting tips from them. Plus it makes me feel better that at least I don't sob my way thru my workouts haha!
  • Lexi207
    Lexi207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! i loveeeeeeee that show! Its just too bad that marcie was being such a WHINER!