Scariest moment of my life! GYM FAIL!

Options
THECaptainObvious
THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
When I realized my chapstick fell out of my pocket while working out.... Sharing is caring people! ;)

Replies

• CCSavage88
    CCSavage88 Posts: 191
    Options
    ....I was so into my treadmill run, I lifted up my sports bra to wipe my face and flashed the entire gym. Hey atleast my boobs are decent :blushing:
  • THECaptainObvious
    Options
    ....I was so into my treadmill run, I lifted up my sports bra to wipe my face and flashed the entire gym. Hey atleast my boobs are decent :blushing:

Best day ever for that gym huh? ;) lol
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    haha.... I've never used my sports bra, but have used my shirt and showed off the sports bra :wink:

I was walking on the treadmill listening to music on my iPhone, I guess I was getting too into it, next thing I know the phone goes flying, then I go flying (I stopped shocked at my phone going). :blushing:
  • CCSavage88
    Options
    haha.... I've never used my sports bra, but have used my shirt and showed off the sports bra :wink:

I was walking on the treadmill listening to music on my iPhone, I guess I was getting too into it, next thing I know the phone goes flying, then I go flying (I stopped shocked at my phone going). :blushing:

I never do either but had drooped my towel so without thinking I grabbed my bra to keep in motion & get sweat out of my eyes LOL at home, it would have been ok but I wasn't thinking at the moment, I was in the zoooooone!
  • CCSavage88
    Options

A few ladies and men clapped...I just shrugged & laughed it off.
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Towel - $2
    Sports Bra - $10
    Flashing the gym - Priceless
  • THECaptainObvious
    Options

Towel - $2
    Sports Bra - $10
    Flashing the gym - Priceless

YES!! *snorts and giggles*
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

I am going to the wrong gym! hahha thats awesome that you own it.