Looking for friends who are losing weight the second time

Options
2»

Replies

• kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I loose weight, then I get comfortable and slowly go back to my old eating habits.. I noticed that no matter what weight loss program I try, I find myself coming back to MFP! I enjoy the motivation and support with everyone. Also, I get GREAT ideas from everyone's dairy on what to eat. Let's support each other, I need it! :glasses:
  • roga789
    roga789 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I lost 30 lbs last year; I've gained 15 lbs back. I'm just now starting to get motivated to lose weight again. I have the bad habit of getting comfortable and I then stop working out...which is not a good idea because I like to eat! I'm making it a goal to incorporate more veggies into my diet and I need to work out consistently. Here's to our new and permanent success! Cheers!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me i went down to 145lbs after the birth of my son 4 yrs ago and then 14 months ago i had my daughter and i started with 25lbs to lose ive lost 20lb of them so feel free to add me this time its working
  • trinacrick
    trinacrick Posts: 41
    Options
    I am at the second highest weight of my life and determined to get fit again and stay healthy once and for all. Anyone add me that wants to keep the "likes" and motivation going for each other. I am working on a blog on here to also tell my story, hope for feedback and ideas, and maybe motivate anyone else.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    That s me....Ive probably lost a ton in my lifetime........Not funny really you would think I would learn......but then there is always an excuse..........the best one is....oh its not going to hurt just this one time....and then its one time over and over and over again....please feel free to add me...support is always needed...
  • scubausa
    scubausa Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying for the...oh god I have lost count over the years....losing...gaining...trying to lose about 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me everyone so we can encourage each other
  • Ally2710
    Ally2710 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been on a roller coaster of weight loss. I loss it then gain double back but I am focused to lose it and keep it off. Plz add me I need all the support I can get it.
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Y'all feel welcome to add me as I am right there with ya. Spent a year on here losing 60+ lbs and then spent the last 18 months gaining every pound of it right back :-( This time it plus more is coming off and staying off as I have decided my inner self is too dayum sexy to be this fat :D
  • reset111
    reset111 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost over 60 pounds my first go-around with myfitnesspal. I gained about 30 of it back during the last year and a half. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MFPJVAL
    MFPJVAL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yup! this is my 2nd try or 3rd maybe 4th??? sorry lost track. I lost about 40 lbs. a couple of years ago with WW but once I reached my goal, I went back to my old unhealthy eating habits and gained it all back. So now here I am again trying to get healthy again. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can figure this thing out together :)
  • mi2mina
    mi2mina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    good job for being back at , i have done every diet in the book and MFP is about the only thing that works for me...everything else weight comes on quick...but this ap keeps u on track....
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Right there with all of you. Life can be hard enough at times without having to watch every calorie. Exercise? Sometimes just to get up, get my kids ready, get to work, and try to keep my house clean with twin boys is insanity. I'm determined..AGAIN!
  • KezzaHobbs
    KezzaHobbs Posts: 16
    Options
    I lost 40lbs in 5 months last year with MFP and over the last 8 months have regained 32lbs :o( it's my own fault, but I have proved I can do it, just got to stick with it this time. Please add me as a friend!
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Options
    Lots of us have been there! I've found that if I don't commit to something for the long run I will just be back there again. Took me a while to figure it out, now I'm going to be a life time logger.