So uhmm, I bought a crop top...

Options

Replies

• roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of reply really quick! Thanks guys :D It's a work in progress (ticker is now set for when I've cut down 1/3rd of my starting weight), but I'm definitely starting to see a difference that matters now! I went on a little shopping spree, and I was a MEDIUM in most of the things! :o:o
    You're STARTING to see the difference? Are you on the pipe? You're gorgeous! Enjoy it and keep it going!
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    incredible!! huge difference, what an amazing transformation :)
  • bamaskye
    bamaskye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doing a happy dance for you girl!!!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Many congrats to you. You are an inspirations to us all. Much hugs,
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    MrsHollingsworthThomas Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    And it looks awesome on you!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hubba Hubba! Looking fine….
  • MSArmada
    MSArmada Posts: 2
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!! You go girl!
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of reply really quick! Thanks guys :D It's a work in progress (ticker is now set for when I've cut down 1/3rd of my starting weight), but I'm definitely starting to see a difference that matters now! I went on a little shopping spree, and I was a MEDIUM in most of the things! :o:o
    You're STARTING to see the difference? Are you on the pipe? You're gorgeous! Enjoy it and keep it going!

Well, for most of the time it was just 'less fat', I was still the largest person in the room, still too big to shop in the same stores as my friends etc. That is no longer the case! (In fact, the top and skirt are size medium!) I no longer feel like the most accurate discriptor for me would be "you know, the fat one" etc. :)

And many thanks! I will keep going! :D
  • amblight
    Options
    I'll be honest, when I read the title I was expecting something awful re: crop top (like flashy 1980's type style) but that looks gorgeous!!! Awesome work!

Haha, I should have gone all out in colored spandex and all that :b There were a lot of awful crop tops though, kind of wish I had taken pics of them too - one was white and had a printed bra-lette, and it was just. so. awful on me, haha!
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Believe it honey but don't forget it! You've done amazing!
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    Literally just saw your post on reddit...

Congrats, you look great!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will reach all of your goals.
  • ceceg13
    ceceg13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Love that crop top!
  • amblight
    Options

On r/loseit? :D There are more than just the one picture of my little shopping spree :)
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options

On r/loseit? :D There are more than just the one picture of my little shopping spree :)

haha yes! you're internet famous
  • chaemd
    chaemd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can't stop smiling! Simply awesome. You are beautiful. Keep looking at that crop top picture until you see yourself there and not as the first one because the second one IS you.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    W00T! congrats :-)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome! Congrats!
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great....congrats on your loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!