P90X3 starting Monday 9th June - anyone care to join me?

Options
Hi

I'm starting a round of P90X3 on Monday - anyone care to join me? Would love to have a buddy group to motivate each other! (I'm female, 38, 160lbs, not affiliated with Beachbody and am based in the UK).

Jan

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump...
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm actually already a bit into it.. day 6 is today.., but we can still motivate each other! I really like it so far.. What kind of equipment are you using?
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Awesome! This is actually my second go around lol! I have the pull up bar and the pull up assist.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm using resistance bands at the moment. I'd rather be using the bar with assistance, but certain things like practically all my doorways being butted up against a wall, are keeping me from using the bar.

Basically, I just need to get a dvd player & tv situated near that one door where I can put the pullup bar, lol. Maybe block 2..
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I've tried it but I only have resistance bands and I find that the resistance band modified moves are too awkward to really be effective. If I had dumbbells I'd take you up, though, sure.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've tried it but I only have resistance bands and I find that the resistance band modified moves are too awkward to really be effective. If I had dumbbells I'd take you up, though, sure.

It's almost garage sale season. Or scan craigslist in your area. It's pretty easy to find barely used exercise equipment.
  • pinkyslippers
    Options

I hear you. I find the resistance bands a bit awkward too. If you ever get a pull up bar bear me in mind and we can be workout buddies!
  • LadyHouse
    LadyHouse Posts: 7
    Options
    I'll start... I don't have the dvds, but I can do them off of Youtube... I like the idea of having a buddy system doing it, maybe it'll keep me doing it...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing block 2... Love it! Love Tony Horton!
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    I'll start... I don't have the dvds, but I can do them off of Youtube... I like the idea of having a buddy system doing it, maybe it'll keep me doing it...

Great! Let's do this!
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    I'm just finishing block 2... Love it! Love Tony Horton!

Awesome! Me too, he cracks me up!