Starting Time

Options
Hello all,

I joined about 3 months ago and started seeing some results but then stopped. So where I am at now is I am very ready to just get this weight off. I guess it's a little tough living alone. I was just wanting to introduce myself, I'm Carrie by the way, and see if there were any people out there who were looking for encouragement along with myself. Hope to hear from ya'll soon :)

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. It's funny because I think my journey would be easier if I lived alone, then I wouldn't have to cook big meals for the family and there wouldn't be so much junk food from having 5 teenage boys in the house.
  • camapear
    Options
    I know what you mean. I think it works both ways. I feel that if I didn't live alone it would be easier to cook meals for more than one and not eat all of it myself :)
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You have a good point there too. Try freezing part of what you cook for a meal later on, so you don't feel like you have to eat it all at once.
  • camapear
    Options
    That is an awesome Idea, I've tried just refrigerating it, but I tend to pull it out of my fridge and just eat it. But freezing would definitely help. Thanks!