Radiant Bride! So inspirational!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, congratulations!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous in both pics! Great job on your weight loss and here's to many happy and healthy years with your husband. :heart:
  • KatieJo722
    KatieJo722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay! I bet that felt awesome putting on your dress and looking at pictures! Congrats! I'm getting married next month and have been steadily losing inches. I think...I think we have the same dress even! Mine's an 8 and I'm worried it will be too big when I try it on.
  • esaulx
    esaulx Posts: 17
    Options
    I told myself It was now or Never, and I did it! Here's my transformation. I was married this past Saturday, May 31st :)

cda94e37-2a86-431d-8305-c39326231ffa_zps3efa4ef2.jpg

Could you give me some tips/advice for what/when/how much you ate and what workouts you did? lol My goal is to be a fit bride as well! I just got engaged last month! Congrats to you girl! :)

Hey! congrats on your engagement! SOOOOO Exciting!!
    What worked for me was Not eating back Exercise calories as MFP instructs you to. The first picture was me 1 year into consistently working out and eating back exercise calories on MyFitnessPal.I was also concentrating more on how many calories I was burning each day, and Cardio, cardio, And more cardio was my focus to lose weight.

Didn't help.

It wasn't until I switched my focus to Lifting and HIIT cardio that I really made my transformation.
    MY advice for you would to not necessarily pay attention to when you eat (some will disagree) but just eat the set amount of calories MyFitnessPal tells you. I also pay attention to my Macros. Do you?
    I have mine set on 40/30/30 (Protein/fats/Carbs) This has helped me A LOT as well.

For cardio, I do HIITs. (high intensity Interval Training) 3xs a week. 15-25mins
    If you're a cardio bunny, there's nothing wrong with filling in the rest of your days with Steady state cardio, but I honestly only Do 20min HIITS 3 days a week and that's it.

As far as lifting, I split my muscle groups up into different days. I do Back/bi's, Chest/Tri's, Legs, Shoulders, and then I do a bootcamp Once a week just to mix it up a bit.

Hope this helps!

Great advice! Definitely an inspiration, especially since I've been trying to get fit for my wedding next June. Congratulations on your wedding and your success!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look beautiful in both pictures! I love the collar bones! Congrats on your marriage and good luck to the both of you. :flowerforyou:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • porcelain_me
    Options
    You look amazing. Such a beautiful bride!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Damn girl you look awesome
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I think you are gorgeous before and after :) Great job and congrats on getting married!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great
  • halfpintpeggy
    halfpintpeggy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for a fabulous marriage! Both of your photos are beautiful however, you look sooo different in the one from your wedding day.....proof that hard work pays off!!
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful!
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    wow!!! gorgeous! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!