Working out

Options
Hello, I'm wondering what exercises you all do to burn anywhere between 500 and 700 calories?

Replies

• walleyetracker
    walleyetracker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do RUSHFIT. In case you are not familiar with it, it is a HIIT type of cross trainer program . I am 5' 10' and 242 lbs. I find it very challenging and a tough work out for a 45 minute work out. Actually it's a 10 minute warm up then followed by five,5 minute very intense rounds of pure agony. (in a good way). In most exercises I consistently stay around 80% of my max heart rate so I burn around 500-600 calories per 35-40 minute sessions. Hope this helps.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba and kickboxing. Mondays I take three classes in a row and end up at about 1000 calories
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    Lift like scott steiner, and I run for over an hour three times a week
  • Shortmomma33
    Shortmomma33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do stationary bike. 30 seconds on the highest resistance then 2 minutes normal -for 40 minutes. By the time I'm done I'm a sweaty mess. Supposed to burn fat. Best thing, I got the cheapest bike for like $50 at Academy and it's worked great.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I do walk/run intervals on a treadmill while watching Netflix on my phone at the gym if I'm feeling lazy. If I'm not, I get on the lateral elliptical or the Jacob's ladder. Both of those burn calories faster than running if done with intensity.
  • ccarreer
    ccarreer Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a Wii that my boyfriend bought, and I have the Zumba Fitness game. I play that for about twenty to twenty five minutes twice a day; it'll kick you in the rear, but it feels SO good when you're finished. The total calories you burn in the 40 minutes is 754, but as I'm on a low carb, high protein diet, it works pretty well for me.

Also, being dragged around a Renaissance Fair with crazy Rennies for six hours will really burn some calories. Even at a SLOW pace!
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anything. Depends on how long you're willing to work out. Jumping rope for 30 mins will burn 500-700
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    For my big burn days I do Zumba Core on my Wii. I burn about 415 calories for only 44 min so probably 500-600 for an hour workout. I have not done an hour of it yet. Also circuit training or HIIT burns a lot of calories.