IPhone 5s steps?

Options
So I can't find a forum about this if it's a repeat question, my bad but does anyone else sync iPhone 5s steps with their mfp tracker? I'm starting to feel that it's not accurate and I don't want it to effect my calorie count if it's not... (: anyone? Also if anyone knows of any cool exercise apps I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!
3405988.png\
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools}

Replies

• melaniedawnk
    Options
    I can't tell if it's accurate either.. I would just look at it as insight into your activity rather than a basis for your calorie consumption. (:
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Mine does. I also use the app Breeze, which is essentially just a pedometer app also. The 2 apps seems to be close, maybe 100-170 steps off a day.

The frustrating thing is that I don't bring my phone with me 24/7. When I'm at home, it just sits on the counter or couch until needed, and at work I go to the printed 20 times a day but my phone is on my desk.

If you're interested in step counting, I suggest investing in a FitBit or something similar that is worn.
  • micheley335
    micheley335 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've heard of the fit bit... maybe I will check that out because like you said, a lot of the time i won't even carry my phone with me!