Looking for 20 something female friends

Options
This may seem superficial, and in a way it is but i was wondering if there are any 20 something members who are feeling excited about weight loss more for looking great rather then the healthy side.

Don't get me wrong i want to be healthier, but i would like some friends who are interested in sharing awesome progress pictures and talking about things like fashion and just in general looking nice.

Most of the friends i have are always posting about health, which is good but i would like a balance. Nothing gets me more motivated then talking about and seeing nice pictures of weightloss goals and all that jazz :)

Replies

• micheley335
    micheley335 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girl I'm super serious about weight loss because of the health side but I am also very much looking forward to the days of enjoying shopping again and knowing I look hot!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You're pretty. Kind of like Taylor Momsen.
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm doing it for both :) I can't wait to go shopping.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not at an unhealthy weight now, but I want to look hot, so no you're not the only one :)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    i am twenty in my head. LOL
  • ittybittybuns
    Options
    Added! That's what I'm here for! :)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I am not 26.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    or a female for that matter
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not at an unhealthy weight now, but I want to look hot, so no you're not the only one :)
    Added! That's what I'm here for! :)

Yay! thanks, accepted :)
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I still feel like I'm in my 20's.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Apparently we ARE all here for the same reason.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Some people think im in my 20s....
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Some people think im in my 20s....

Really? I wouldn't give more than 6, maybe 7.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I think people can be superficial at any age.

And also fun.

And want to look nice.

I don't much care for jazz, though.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

who ain't?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

who ain't?

I'm not. I mean, next thing you know, they all "sync up" and the next month you've got the tines of a fork an inch and a half deep into your quadriceps, nail gouges down one cheek, and you are being vocally, violently hated by three of them because a fourth was picked on by a freckle-faced ginger named Tommy in eighth grade.

THANK YOU NO.

Edited to add: tight-lipped, loose-moralled twenty-somethings in quantities of three or less will be considered.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

who ain't?

I'm not. I mean, next thing you know, they all "sync up" and you've got the tines of a fork an inch and a half deep into your quadriceps, nail gouges down one cheek, and you are being vocally, violently hated by three of them because a fourth was picked on by a freckle-faced ginger named Tommy in eighth grade.

THANK YOU NO.

Edited to add: tight-lipped, loose-moralled twenty-somethings in quantities of three or less will be considered.
    I count as two since i R 40 something.
  • augustah
    augustah Posts: 9
    Options
    Adding you! I'm 21.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

who ain't?

I'm not. I mean, next thing you know, they all "sync up" and you've got the tines of a fork an inch and a half deep into your quadriceps, nail gouges down one cheek, and you are being vocally, violently hated by three of them because a fourth was picked on by a freckle-faced ginger named Tommy in eighth grade.

THANK YOU NO.

I count as two since i R 40 something.
    Hmmm... Three or less, and there are already two in Cranq... Guess I'm out. :kicksrocks:
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options

who ain't?

I'm not. I mean, next thing you know, they all "sync up" and the next month you've got the tines of a fork an inch and a half deep into your quadriceps, nail gouges down one cheek, and you are being vocally, violently hated by three of them because a fourth was picked on by a freckle-faced ginger named Tommy in eighth grade.

THANK YOU NO.

what? hahaha