How did you restart after stumbling?

Options
Jkn921
Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
Hey all, I'm in a situation where I really want to get back on track but have fallen back into old habits. I don't mind exercise but am currently overindulging. I've been in this predicament before and managed to get back to it but would like success stories of how people have risen to become fit and back to good habits.

First time it happened was about 15lbs over and now is about 7lbs over that I want to cut down. I want to lose 10lbs from now to September as a starter then carry on good habits at University.

Replies

• sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Setbacks happen. I lost thirty pounds but then circumstances made me not able to check my diet and I gained most of it back. I learned the best way to recover is to focus on one small step a day. Then eventually you'll be back on track.
  • ashlindavidson
    Options
    I'm doing the Brazilian Butt Lift, there are MANY programs though, and joined a challenge group at the end of April. It has kept me accountable, motivated me, inspired me, and given great clean eating tips/recipes. Because I saw so much success I decided I would start hosting challenge groups. Let me know if you are interested! These are PROVEN to work programs with money back guarantee at the end of 30 days if you don't see results. Promise if you follow meals and complete the workouts, you WILL see change!