I'm new here, so wanted to say hi! =)

Options
Heard about myfitnesspal from my neice, so decided to check it out! I look forward to a new healthier me!

Replies

• vicster9727
    Options
    Hi khormell!

My husband told me about this site - and it is great so far (6 days... lol)

New also
  • lot013
    lot013 Posts: 53
    Options
    7 days in...so far I love it! I bet you will too... There is so much good information, tools & great people!
  • Jennyplace26
    Jennyplace26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I"m also new here, 6 days for me, but I am really loving the site. So easy to keep on track. I have a long ways to go, so hope I can keep up the tracking everyday.
  • LdyInRed
    Options
    lol Welcome Vicster9727! I joined in December, I know, crazy right?! With all the holidays. But got back on track after and been coming back and recording food/exercise and look forward to seeing the results.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am sure you will love the site and the people!!!

--Carter
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    Day number 6 and down 7.6 lbs (yes, its prolly mostly water weight, but still!!!) it works great.. I absolutely love the app and website.. Everyone is very supportive and informative!!! Good luck!!
  • LdyInRed
    Options
    Wow Lothomson (Lori) , you've lost 6 pounds already and just started 7 days ago!?! Careful ;-)

Welcome Jennyplace26! You're in the right place, you've started! Wish all you ladies the best!!
  • lot013
    Options
    To clarify, I started here 7 days ago, but had started watching what I ate around Christmas...so it was 6 lbs over about 3 weeks. I think it is all the water that I have started drinking!
  • LdyInRed
    Options
    Oh Good lisa! ;-)
  • lot013
    Options
    :wink: