Stuck at 96 for past 3 months

Options
Hi guys,

i have been stuck at 96 for past 3 months now...

initially after a month of stuck I was refered to go on high calorie diet for a little while....

so i came back to routine of high calorie of 2000-2500...

but then after a month again (2 months total) i was still stuck, i came back to my diet of 1600-1800cal..

although i hav seen a bit of the development in past 15 days....about a kg....but still m stuck :(

Replies

• sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    If you are stuck at the same weight for more than 6 weeks you need to look at your logging as you are eating at maitenance.

You have lost 21kg...have you re-evaluated your NEAT or TDEE since you lost weight?

As well if at 1600-1900 logged you have lost 1kg in 15 days you are no longer stuck...you have lost weight.

I did look at your diary and you have a lot of entries that are very suspect.

For example...homemade items logged...did you enter the data into MFP? if not then how do you know those are made like the ones you are eating.

If you are eating a lot of food that is different than what is in the database you enter them into the recipe builder and calculate the calories based on that...not randomly choose a entry that someone else entered.