Funniest p90x moments

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
i saw this blog a while back http://nachosrule.blogspot.com/2008/07/p90x-best-quotes-and-moments.html then i realized with all the p90x'ers here there should be one here

one moment that cracks me up is on the one vid i think its legs and back they are doing a lunge and he asks "where do you feel that " and one of the girls i think it was dreya hollers out "BOOTY!!"

man there are so many funny moments what are your favorites

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wanna end the fight? Sword Hammer! :laugh:
  • ifixyospeech
    ifixyospeech Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    at the end of yoga when you're doing the glut stretch, tony goes "we're stretching out the but-tocks.... i got shot in the but-tocks..." in the forrest gump voice. i couldn't stretch properly cuz i was laughing so hard!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like in Kenpo when Tony is stretching and he says "I think I just split my pants" :laugh: Did you know he actually went to California to become a comedian! True fact!!!!
  • mrmarius
    Options
    I like in Kenpo when Tony is stretching and he says "I think I just split my pants" :laugh: Did you know he actually went to California to become a comedian! True fact!!!!

yea i read that somewhere, he's funny in a goofy way but i dont know about comedian lol.

speaking of kenpo i just finished and theres the part where during downward block he stands in front of the other tony (the black dude) and he got hit with a block and is like Ouch! they really work
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

yea i read that somewhere, he's funny in a goofy way but i dont know about comedian lol.

speaking of kenpo i just finished and theres the part where during downward block he stands in front of the other tony (the black dude) and he got hit with a block and is like Ouch! they really work
    He was actually on a comedy show in Cali not too long ago. Pretty funny stuff!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've done P90X, so I can't remember which workout it was or the exact quote, but Tony says something like, "Do whatever number works for you. That number is 40, by the way."
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    at the end of yoga when you're doing the glut stretch, tony goes "we're stretching out the but-tocks.... i got shot in the but-tocks..." in the forrest gump voice. i couldn't stretch properly cuz i was laughing so hard!
    This just makes me giggle so hard because I LOVE Forrest Gump!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    There are many, but one that really cracks me up is on yoga he says "remember, you can still straighten your leg if you need to" then 30 seconds later yells "Mr. Hoss, drop down there in warrior 2! This is yogax, my brother! You ,too! If you're at home and you're doggin, I want you down in it!!!"
  • mrmarius
    Options
    how about on legs and back at the end where sophia lets go of the bands and it hits him in the face lol
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would do CardioX everyday just to hear his imitation of Arnold Shwartzeneger!! I LOVE IT.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You answer all mfp threads about P90X
    You do X Stretch stretches standing at the fax machine at work.
    You have to get your daily P90X infomercial fix, even right before your workout.
    You Google for P90X blogs
    You spend a Sunday afternoon looking at P90X Youtube videos of testimonials and workouts.
    You know off the top of your head that you’ll be on day 69 of your program the day you go on vacation.
    You order ANOTHER P90X t-shirt.
    You got a P90X sticker for your car; your precious car.
    You start to walk around touching your abs. Your abs…not your stomach!!!
    You think that maybe you should start selling tickets for your gun show. Hey Tony!
    You know that Tony Horton’s birthday is July 2nd.
    You don’t know what “diamonds of gold” are, but whatever they are you want them.