Is this okay?

Options
I calculated my weekly calories, as well as net calories for the past 7 days, and found that I was actually under my goal (by at least 1000). Is it ok if I eat a bit more to make up for this?
In the same vein, I already ate all my calories for the day (!!), so I just wanted to make sure that this won't throw me completely off track, and if it's ok to eat a little more later on.

Thanks!

Replies

• aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My personal target only involved weekly calories consumed, but then again I don't want to have one day where I eat like 500 calories and starve the whole day--it's up to you and how you like to "spend" your calories. If you're hungry then eat some of those extra calories, no sense in starving yourself! :)
  • Natalie1825
    Natalie1825 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My personal target only involved weekly calories consumed, but then again I don't want to have one day where I eat like 500 calories and starve the whole day--it's up to you and how you like to "spend" your calories. If you're hungry then eat some of those extra calories, no sense in starving yourself! :)

Alright, sounds good! Thank you. =)
  • greatness
    greatness Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel as though the week reflection is not as important as the daily requirements. Explain: your body goes through a series of cellular processes everyday to repair and rebuild, especially when adding workouts to the mix. The time you spend consuming energy and breaking down tissues ( to reconstruct) your body needs those essential nutrients to repair itself over night… For instance say you're a social drinker, meaning one/two beverage every other day … would you still consider a person a social drinker if they save all those beverages for friday night and have 4-8 in a sitting? They had the same amount of alcohol as the next person who spread it out but the body will not respond to that task in the same manner. Aim for feeding your body accordingly each day and if you happen to fall short at the end of the week don't feel the need to make up for it on a day that you've met your calorie goal (say unless you offset the cost with a little workout).