any aussies out there?

Options
Hi all! i'm a 36yr old mother of 3 from adelaide SA...are there any other aussies out there? would love to say hello : )

Replies

• skylersnanna
    Options
    Hi there Im Aussie, although Im living in Canada for the moment, Im 37 and from Melbourne
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm from Canberra :)
  • Lindyteach
    Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes! And not only am I Aussie, I am in Adelaide! Small world eh? I am 54, married, mum to 2 grown up kids.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am an Aussie in Victoria!

Donna
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Hey - I'm not aussie yet. I'm Irish but moving there in July this year with my Aussie hubbie to be !! Good luck whatever your goals are
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, married and have 3 kids. I'm in Sydney :)
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi from the beautiful Adelaide Hills!! Yep, it is a very small world.

Welcome to MFP - I am sure you will do very well here....most people seem to!

:flowerforyou:

BTW - I am 39 with 2 kids.

cheers
    Monika
  • larousse_37
    Options
    Seems like I'm the only queenslander here!! Im 23 and in ipswich (next to brissy) It's great to meet you all
  • katesp
    katesp Posts: 19
    Options
    hi guys! great to connect! good luck to us all : )
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am Australian! From Batemans Bay. At the moment I am living in Istanbul, Turkey. Got married to a Turkish man 1 year ago. We are visiting Australia together in 3 weeks, first time for my husband, I can't wait!
  • camaris
    camaris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am from the greatest city in Oz, Melbourne! :-P

Of course, the problem is that one of things that makes it so awesome is the abundance of food, which leads to an abundance of temptation :-(
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Seems like I'm the only queenslander here!! Im 23 and in ipswich (next to brissy) It's great to meet you all

I'm in Brisbane! Though I'm a Melburnian at heart. Just moved up a few months ago :)
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am from the greatest city in Oz, Melbourne! :-P

Of course, the problem is that one of things that makes it so awesome is the abundance of food, which leads to an abundance of temptation :-(

Tell me about it! The food in Melbourne is so so good. Every time I visit, I plan my days around which restaurants I just HAVE to go to.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm from Australia too, in Wagga, NSW. Married, no children..and also a Melbourne lover. With two sisters there, I really should make an effort to visit more!
  • gunnparker
    Options
    Perth here.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou: I'm From Perth :tongue:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Sunshine (rain?) Coast for me :)
  • WEN575
    WEN575 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm from Queensland, just outside Brisvegas!! I'm a 35 y.o mum of 3. My oldest is starting high school this year and my youngest 2 (not twins,10 months apart) will be in year 1.
  • HollyGolightly14
    Options
    I'm from Sydney! Nice to see there are some other Aussies on here :)

My thoughts are with all you Queenslanders affected by the floods.
  • katesp
    katesp Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi all! i agree, i hope all you queenslanders are doing ok ((())) hugs : )