Jillian Michaels DVDs

Options
Last summer I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred and liked it. Didn't see any results on the scale, but I did improve in that I was able to complete it! Earlier this year I got 6 Week 6 Pack and did level 1 of that. I want to work on my abs and thighs (aiming for a flat stomach and more toned thighs), but don't know what DVD to go with next. I've been looking at No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Killer Abs, and Killer Buns and Thighs. I'm open to others, too, though! What are you thoughts?

Replies

• jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    First, remember that you can't spot-reduce. Fat will come off wherever it likes, not necessarily just on your thighs. If you work on videos that target those areas, you may get more definition there, but the fat will have to come off before you can really see it.

Now - I don't have KBAT but have tried all the rest. If you've already got 6W6P, it doesn't seem best to add another ab-focused DVD. I like 6W6P about equally with Killer Abs. My recommendation would be to get NMTZ and BFBM and rotate those. They'll give you an all-body workout and add in a bit of strength (with NMTZ, anyway).
  • motivatenikki
    motivatenikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    jillian's dvds are really good at working everything - regardless of the title. even in her yoga meltdown dvd, there are sets of squats and lunges. (yoga meltdown is one of my faves, but it might not be what you are looking for.)

I would say it depends on how much time you have. the no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism are 45 minutes each. the killer buns and thighs is only 30. I've only done no more trouble zones. it was good, and it covers everything. you will be exhausted! :)