MFP Dallas/Plano/Wylie/Sachse Texas

Options
kp1439
kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
Anyone ... what are you doing to improve your health...

Replies

• cantfail
    cantfail Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey, how about Allen?

MFP, running/walking and DDP Yoga right now.
  • kp1439
    Options
    allen is cool too lol ... i need start running ... was just walking ,... its time to start running
  • MsShorten
    MsShorten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Was DDP Yoga hard to get started with?
  • kp1439
    Options
    what is the DDP yoga ?
  • cantfail
    Options
    DDP Yoga is not hard to start at all. I originally looked into it for a client who has serious flexibility issues (I'm a trainer). When I saw it was developed by a former professional wrestler I thought "Oh please..." I had no idea who "DDP" was. Anyway, I have been very pleasantly surprised. I do it for myself now. He is really good at explaining/showing modifications and he's very encouraging. I really like it. In fact, I'm going to the DDP Yoga retreat in Mexico next month.
  • cantfail
    Options
    DDP Yoga is a modified form of yoga that uses isometrics, some physical therapy and even some MMA moves. It used to be called "Yoga for Regular Guys". It was developed by Diamond Dallas Page after he blew out his back.
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm in Dallas, right now I'm doing a 80/20 clean diet and I'm on week 2 of p90x3. I never heard of DDP Yoga and it sounds interesting and I love isometric and MMA so I will definitely look into that.
  • kp1439
    Options
    right now i am just walking ... about 20-30 mins per day .... my little boy is two so i cant go to a gym or anything ...
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    right now i am just walking ... about 20-30 mins per day .... my little boy is two so i cant go to a gym or anything ...

I have a two year old little boy too, I joined 24 hour Fitness and for a little extra a month I can take my kids with me and they have fun playing.