most weight lose

Options
How can I loose the most weight in the shortest amount of time with out exercise?

Replies

• Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Instead of losing it quickly, why not focus on losing it for good?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    In another thread you say you want to lose weight but not too much, now you're asking how to lose the most weight quickly. Which is it? No one can give you advice unless you give us some stats and some clear goals about what you hope to achieve.
  • ragdolltiff
    Options
    Want to loose some weight but not to much or to fast
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Want to loose some weight but not to much or to fast

Then why did you ask "How can I lose the most weight in the shortest amount of time without exercise?"
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit. Set your weekly loss goal to 1lb a week for now (your ticker on your page says you want to lose about 29lbs?), then aim to hit your goal, or close to it, every day.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    OMG. SHOOT ME.
  • tinkbaby101
    tinkbaby101 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit. Set your weekly loss goal to 1lb a week for now (your ticker on your page says you want to lose about 29lbs?), then aim to hit your goal, or close to it, every day.

QFT

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking English may not be this person's first language maybe??
  • ragdolltiff
    Options
    Wanted to know how much I'd loose and how fast to find out if it is normal to loose as much as I have so far and how fast
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    OMG. SHOOT ME.

My eyes cannot unsee
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Wanted to know how much I'd loose and how fast to find out if it is normal to loose as much as I have so far and how fast

If you are obese, you can safely lose 2 or more pounds per week.

If you are only overweight, not obese, then you should only lose 1-1.5 pounds per week.

If you are not overweight, but just trying to lose the last few pounds to get to your goal, then you should aim for .5 pounds per week.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I call troll
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Cut off your leg. That sucker has to weigh a decent amount and it would definitely be quick..
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Cut off your leg. That sucker has to weigh a decent amount and it would definitely be quick..

lollllllllll.........
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Initial weight loss could be faster especially if you switched from a mostly fast food and pre packaged diet (sodium). Otherwise if you're on some medication you may wish to consult with your doctor
  • ragdolltiff
    Options
    I still need to loose 30 pounds but the only exercise I can do is walk. Any suggestions? I'd like to do it fast but healthy.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I still need to loose 30 pounds but the only exercise I can do is walk. Any suggestions? I'd like to do it fast but healthy.

The below comments were made above to help you. They pretty much answered your question.
    If you are obese, you can safely lose 2 or more pounds per week.

If you are only overweight, not obese, then you should only lose 1-1.5 pounds per week.

If you are not overweight, but just trying to lose the last few pounds to get to your goal, then you should aim for .5 pounds per week.