75 pounds to lose

Options
Hello all. I have recently joined MFP, hoping to get on track. I'm 18, weighing at about 230 pounds. My first goal is to reach 155 and then go from there. I have never been a fan of "health food." I ate whatever I wanted, always eating my emotions. I have a long road ahead of me, but I'm ready for this journey to begin!!

Replies

• redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! Baby steps...feel free to add me...I'm on every day. Just remember if you slip...don't give up..brush yourself off and continue. You'll get there! :happy:
  • RobbieCle
    RobbieCle Posts: 16
    Options
    Good luck! Hope you reach your goals! :tongue:
  • Jimsmith109
    Jimsmith109 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello Fat to fit my name is Jim good luck with your goals, here is a small tip lower your first goal it's great to have high expectations but try making your goal 10 pounds you will get a boost from hitting the mark and self motivation will kick in then set your next goal another 10 pounds, your motivation will feed upon itself. if you set your goals that far you might get discouraged loosing weight is a long road, remember if you walk 20 miles into the woods you have to walk 20 miles out if the woods.
    Good luck get good friends to help you on your journey.

Jim :smile: