Looking for friends who actively use MyFitnessPal

Options
I've been on MFP for almost 4 months & I mark everything I eat and every exercise on MyFitnessPal. I have quite a bit of friends on here, but not a lot of them are active on here. I wanted to see if I can make any friends on here who will support my weight loss. I love having friends to lose weight with because we can motivate and inspire each other to shred the weight!

TL;DR? : ADD ME! ♥

Replies

• muppet1501
    muppet1501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    added
  • aliciaeve79
    aliciaeve79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! x
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • Butterbeknown
    Options
    me tooo?
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love seeing friends log on daily and getting their burns on. I have lost 30 lbs so far with 60 to go so, I'll be here for quite a long time! Feel free to add me :)
  • APU1972
    APU1972 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im a addict with regard to playing with the app.

Its going to get worse after my gym induction next Friday lol.

Add me if you wish?

Andy
  • MsLaToya30
    MsLaToya30 Posts: 29
    Options
    I've been on MFP for almost 4 months & I mark everything I eat and every exercise on MyFitnessPal. I have quite a bit of friends on here, but not a lot of them are active on here. I wanted to see if I can make any friends on here who will support my weight loss. I love having friends to lose weight with because we can motivate and inspire each other to shred the weight!

TL;DR? : ADD ME! ♥

I am looking for some new friends as well. I need some support and motivation from time to time.
  • SkinandFit
    Options
    Adding you! First friend hopefully!
  • shannonscurry
    Options
    I've been up and down with weight bad for the last ten years. I've lost 100lbs 4 times and gained it back. I feel I am finally to my breaking point...i am more determined than over. I am hoping this app and these forums help to keep me focused. Nice to meet all of you. I am three wks in with 17lbs lost ????
  • minusonali
    minusonali Posts: 65
    Options
    ADD ME!!
  • mspringe
    mspringe Posts: 2
    Options
    I am BRAND NEW to MFP! Hi everyone! Im a past weight watchers girl who lost 40 pounds on that program....to slowly gain some back, lose some, gain some, lose some over the past 9 years. Weight Watchers seems to NOT be working as well for me this time, so I am trying something new!! Im looking for some new MFP friends to share this journey with!!! Let me know :o) Im glad to be here and starting something new!!
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    Add away :D
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and can always use more motivational people in my corner! Request sent - also anyone else can add me too!
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I log everyday except if I go on vacation or something
  • beastchick78
    beastchick78 Posts: 109
    Options
    I use (and abuse) mfp daily, lol ;)

Feel free to.add me....if you dare (evil laugh)
  • april979
    april979 Posts: 39
    Options
    Added
  • Goodmitch
    Goodmitch Posts: 7
    Options
    Add me if ya like! Here is what I do, I work in a medical office with lots of magazines. I go for the weight loss/fitness mags and when I come across some cool info or scientific research that can help us lose, promise to keep you posted.:happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am an active user on this site ....500 days logged on ...Anyone is more than welcome to add me ....wishing everyone much success on their lifestyles :smile:
  • bigpapa36
    bigpapa36 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    add me...I accept all members...the more support the better
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm approaching an 85-day streak. Feel free to add me.