c-section moms success stories

Options
hello, i just had my second c-section on 11/2. i lost all of that weight, but now i am trying to loose the weight i gained since my 1st c-section 3 1/2 yrs ago. I hate the loose skin that i was left with, and i would really appreciate success stories on loosing the pouch.

Replies

• o0WatchMeShrink0o
    Options
    Hello from a fellow C-section mommy i had 2 c-sections as well and i lost all the weight i gained during my last pregnancy AND 10 on top of that ... i am the smallest ive been since i was 14... i think... i still have some loose skin but that probably will never go away! feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • thepurplestar
    thepurplestar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am watching this thread with interest; I had a crash c-section 2.5 years ago, lost my pregancy weight of 3 stone (42lb), but I can't fit into my pre-pregnancy trousers still as they went through all my stomach muscles as my son had already descended, and they had to bring him back up the birth canal.

I would look brilliant if it were not for the stomach I have now!
  • asm12707
    Options
    keep me posted on if you are able to loose some of your pouch.
  • back2theIslandbody
    Options
    i have had one c section 9 years ago and still have not been able to get rid of the loose skin ..when you get some tips let me know please !! you can add me as a friend if you would like !!
  • asm12707
    Options
    i am going to try to find people with success stories that could help us out with some tips. so far there is one success story, which gives us some kind of hope. :smile:
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i have yet to get my pregnancy weight off, i would love some tips! i had a section 3 years ago and my second almost 5 months ago.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section as well. My daughter is 2 1/2 now and I gained 70 lbs with her. I lost that 70 lbs by the time she was 1 1/2 and now just trying to lose the last bit I wanted to lose before I got pregnant with her. I'm working on that tummy pooch too. I've noticed it getting firmer and shrinking within the past week I've been really exercising and dieting but of course it's still there. Lots of fat burning cardio! Add me if you'd like! :)