walking 2 and 3 miles a day hitting 2180 cals a day

Options
Hi guys

I feel bad i gained weight back by eating gobs of fast food and skipping walking on my treadmill i was down to 333 but got back up to 340 but latley i have been back on my treadmill walking 30 minutes to 50 minutes a day,and trying to fight night time hunger i dont eat much during the day its night time i cant keep my mouth shut any advice?

also will eating 2180 calories a day and walking 2-3 miles a day keep me loosing weekly i just need some more help

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If you're 300+ pounds, eating 2100 per day should have you losing weight on a steady clip. Trust the process
  • skinnysushicat
    skinnysushicat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Eat more during the day, and plan out (and portion) your evening snack in advance. And don't keep the snacky foods in the house. That will help the evening munchies - I suffer from them too!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    2180 plus walking sounds like a reasonable goal that should have you losing weight.

Make sure you are consistent in your logging - I see your diary is pretty empty at present. Weigh, measure and log everything in order to try and be as accurate as possible.

If you are eating very little during the day, this may be why you are struggling to control cravings at night. Perhaps try changing your meal timing to find what works for you - you may find you are less hungry at night if you eat more during the day. Make sure you are getting adequate protein and healthy fats as these will keep you best satiated.

Be consistent for at least six weeks. Assess how your weight has changed over that time and make small adjustments if necessary.

Edited for typo.