What is the reason I had diarrhea?

Options
What is the reason I had diarrhea after eating with a really hungry and starving stomach?

Replies

• Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Now where did I leave my crystal ball again?.......
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    LOL

In case you are truly asking a serious question...

There are numerous reason why diarrhea can occur. Quite honestly it is impossible to diagnose the reason why someone might have an upset digestive system.

I experienced diarrhea yesterday...I can't even tell you why I did...just happens on occasion. If it only lasts a few hours...you're good to go. If they symptoms linger make sure you drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. If lasting longer than a couple of days then you might want to see a physician.

I have to ask...

Did you really expect total strangers on the internet to be able to tell you why you had diarrhea??? Telling us that your stomach was hungry and starving isn't much info to go on!

Seriously???
  • Shropshire1959
    Options
    LOL

There are numerous reason why diarrhea can occur. Quite honestly it is impossible to diagnose the reason why someone might have an upset digestive system.

I experienced diarrhea yesterday...I can't even tell you why I did...just happens on occasion. If it only lasts a few hours...you're good to go. If they symptoms linger make sure you drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. If lasting longer than a couple of days then you might want to see a physician.

I have to ask...

Did you really expect total strangers on the internet to be able to tell you why you had diarrhea??? Telling us that your stomach was hungry and starving isn't much info to go on!

Seriously???

Sometimes *kitten* happens :-p
  • oddreys
    oddreys Posts: 6
    Options
    I have been thinking about the reason I get diarrhea when I eat on an empty stomach. Could it be my GI tract is sensitive or whatever the reason is getting a diarrhea all of a sudden is not a good thing.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    LOL

I have to ask...

Seriously???

LOL

BTW I took your crystal ball...just in case someone asked a question that I couldn't answer! Didn't work...I still can't answer the OP's question.
  • CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO at the title of this thread.
  • Shropshire1959
    Options

LOL

BTW I took your crystal ball...just in case someone asked a question that I couldn't answer! Didn't work...I still can't answer the OP's question.

Bwhaaaaaa - the Op could maybe use it as a cork :-p
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    When I have it, I usually assume that it's because my butt hates me.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Yep. Your digestive tract is trolling you. sry 2 say
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    When you're sitting on a slide & you feel something glide.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Funny-Jeopardy-What-is-I-have-no-idea.jpg
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I decided to forego my doctorate in diarrhea. But I can tell you that it happens to people all the time, every day. Obviously you are not ashamed to tell hundreds of people at one time that your bowels are irregular.

chloe.gif
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about the reason I get diarrhea when I eat on an empty stomach. Could it be my GI tract is sensitive or whatever the reason is getting a diarrhea all of a sudden is not a good thing.

If you're really concerned, I would talk to a Doctor, not strangers on the internet who know nothing about you.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    What is the reason I had diarrhea after eating with a really hungry and starving stomach?
    I blame it on Belgium
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options

could be anything from what your eating to how much your eating. I get an upset stomach if I eat too much dairy or spicy foods.

if its consistent, look at your diet and start the process of elimination.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i'm sat at work... this thread is killing me...
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    LOL

I have to ask...

Seriously???

Best response ever on this site. Awesome.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

Getting the liquid poops all of the sudden isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. I happened to me last night (all night actually - and this morning), accompanied by a fever.

There are myriad of reasons why you'd have this occur - does it happen every time you eat on an empty stomach? If so, it might be a good reason to see a doctor. If it was one isolated incident, I wouldn't put much more thought into it.

edit: spelling is hard
  • melissahopper6
    melissahopper6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

"when I eat on an empty stomach"

How else are you supposed to eat??