New and wanting a decent home treadmill

Lindsaym33
Lindsaym33 Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, My name's Lindsay and I'm rather new to the site. It's been since the new year and I have to lose the baby weight that I've never be motivated to lose until now (It's been about 10months now). I realize a lot of horrible items that I've been eating and actually seem to be watching what I'm eating now that I'm keeping track...I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a decent home treadmill that isn't too expensive but yet works well. Let me know! Thanks alot

Replies

• joannajohnsonrn
    joannajohnsonrn Posts: 36 Member
    I have a Nordictrack treadmill I purchased at Sears 2 years ago. I use it alot, less in the summer, but year round for the most part. I purchased my treadmill for like $1000 - $1200, cant remember exact amount. I know it sells for about $700 now new at Sears online. Knowing alot of people that have one, I can say, dont invest in a cheap one. If it is too cheap, you wont use it, and more than likely it wont last long. Also, do not buy one unless you are really going to use it. It can be a big purchase to end up being a clothes rack. :)
    Good luck with your weight loss plan!
  • Thank you very much for your suggestions and wishes.....I will definitely look at some of their products!
This discussion has been closed.