Xbox Kinect: Biggest Loser Work out

Options
:smile: I just wanted to share with everyone that I used to be a member of Snap fitness, and hated pakcing my bag, driving to the gym, and then working out with what felt like everyone was watching, but did it anyway. With that my boyfriend and his son have always been into gaming, and of corse I have not. HOWEVER... I asked for the Xbox Kenect for Christmas this year and got one. The First game i bought was the bob and jillian Biggest Loser Work Out. Way worth it. I absolutly love it. the game customises a rutine to you, and it is designed for "chubby" people so you don't feel like it is weigh out of you legue and you can also set the settings to what difficulty level you want to work out, and also how long of sessions you want and how many times a week you want to work out. I love being able to work out in my own living room with no one watching, and have my own personal trainer at my fingertips keeping me motivated and moving right along with my work out. best invention in Gameing history!

~Chubby Bunny

Replies

• jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are getting a Kinect next week and I was wondering what workout game to get! I will strongly consider this one! Thanks for the info and good luck with your weightloss!:flowerforyou:
  • erikaengen
    Options
    We bought one of those too. My game was Your Shape Fitness Evolved and it also scans your body and you can choose different workouts. All of the kinect games require lots of movement and are fun too. We really enjoy the sports one...my daughter is a kick butt bowler.
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Dang it! Now I need to get an x-box. I feel like the wii can't compete when it comes to having fun and burning calories.
  • tiffanyjeanhaynes
    Options
    i just got a xbox kinect as well and it is really fun to use. me and my family put it on multiplayer and rotate the games to burn calories and we have a lot of fun. and between players we use the ab circle pro so we are keeping our heart rate up between players on the game. tons of fun!
  • k8smom
    k8smom Posts: 3
    Options
    we just got the kinect for christmas my teenage boys are big gamer so i talked my husband into getting this it look like so much fun we have just got a couple of games with it so far and I will be heading to get the biggest loser soon I cant wait. it looks like so much fun. I was strongly considering getting my 5yr old a DSI for her birthday but after seeing all the moving you have to do on the kinect we have to decided to buy her her own xbox360 so she can get up and move too instead of sitting on the couch playing a hand held game.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just started the same game last week. I was trying to decide between this one and your shape. I researched Amazon and decided on this one. Navigating the menus takes getting used to but it does give you a workout. I tried my person fitness program last week, and this week I'm trying the super weight loss program. I have some issues with it detecting all of my movements, but I read the same about Your shape. Luckily I got an HRM for Chrstmas so I don't have to rely on the game to tell me my calorie burn. Overall, I like it, but I may try Your Shape later.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Dang it! Now I need to get an x-box. I feel like the wii can't compete when it comes to having fun and burning calories.
    Corey, I found Active personal trainer and more workouts pretty fun and successful as far as toning up.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Our 7 year old love the adventurs game and the dance game.
  • cashforth
    cashforth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My hubby got me the same thing. I about died the first time i did it. I also like the adventure game that came with the Kinect as it is a workout as well. I challenge my son who is 19 to it. We both about fall over as we both have asthma but are working on stregenthing our lungs. Keep me posted on what works for you, ok?
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    We bought one of those too. My game was Your Shape Fitness Evolved and it also scans your body and you can choose different workouts. All of the kinect games require lots of movement and are fun too. We really enjoy the sports one...my daughter is a kick butt bowler.

That's the one I got, like the Box Punching game, Tomorrow I get another round at it :)
    Wife wanted the XBox for Christmas, and I've used it more than her.
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I received the xbox connect for my birthday in december. Today I bought the ea work out and look forward to starting in the morning. I love the sports game and adventures game it came with. Now I am ready to get to the serious stuff.