Resturant

Options
Well i am going to applebees tomorrow for lunch/dinner and was wondering what is a healthy choice but i also want to inform u that i cant eat anything with mushrooms since i am allegric to them. Thanks for yalls help

Replies

• Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Water, salad, on side vinaigrette dressing. I work as a server in a restaurant, you can find things that are healthy, if you get a plain chicken sandwich or something, tell them no sauce on chicken, they will add all kinds of stuff on all meats, to make them taste better. good luck!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Applebee's is AMAZING to pick from for healthy choices. I'd suggest going to their website, you can DL a pdf with their nutritional information. They have a lot of under 550 calories meals. I LOVE the peppercorn steak - it comes with potatoes and broccoli and is under 400 calories. They also have some Weight Watcher's choices with shrimp that are delicious. Check out their info.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Check out their website and their menu. They have an under 550 calories category. :)
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I went there last week for lunch. They have a 550 cal or less section on there menu. I got a steak with grilled shrimp and I had them put the shrimp on the side for my friend cause I do not like shrimp. They also have a section of food for weight watchers. If you are following this plan though I urge you to use the 550 cal or less menu. They have a peppercorn steak and a few other things as well. Good luck and I hope you enjoy!
  • tschram12
    tschram12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think applebees is advertising their 550 calorie menu. I havent actually been there to try it out yet but it looks good. I think they have dishes that accomodate weight watchers also.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Check to see if Applebee's has a nutrition facts on their website. That will help you to decide on what to order.
  • jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is a great web site also. Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. www.dwlz.com She gives nutrition for tons of restaurants. Hope this helps.