Need A Buddy ASAP!

Options
lexon5
lexon5 Posts: 16 Member
Am restarting again after afew years of chaos. Have done well with app before and find the notifications and friends comments helpful. I need someone to help me get back in the swing of things. To remind me to log on and do my diary everyday. To check that ive done my 3 lots of excerise. I really do need babying with it as I can soon lose focus. I know its a big ask but if theres anyone who can help id appreciate it.

Replies

• SBRN
    SBRN Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to help! I'm an RN who lost 90# 3 yrs. ago but regained 25# over the last 6 months while caring for my terminally ill Dad and due to weight gain from antidepressants. I'm returning to work in July and wanted to get back on track so just started back on MFP again. :-)
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • lexon5
    lexon5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I will try and support you when i can too. Just need to get back in the game.
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello! and welcome back to MFP. This is my second go-round here as well and find the support and motivation unmatchable. I am a daily logger who very committed to reaching my goals and helping my support circle as much as possible.

Feel free to send me an add..... that also goes for anyone else who is serious about having a healthier life journey! :flowerforyou:
  • photochik71
    photochik71 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Just started back after starting new meds. Gained about seven lbs. in six weeks. I lost 25 about two years ago and will NOT gain them back! I still have about 15 more I'd like to lose also.
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Love it!! Here for you my friend!! Will message you :)