Need a weight loss buddy? :|

Options

Replies

• aggy2
    aggy2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are u still looking for a weight loss buddy . I'm 25 and 9st 8.really want to lose 20 pound.:)
  • p_s1984
    p_s1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me I need fitness buddies too! Im 5'5 with about 40-50 pounds I want to lose :)
  • aggy2
    aggy2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight loss buddy?:)
  • DABALI
    DABALI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SAME TO ME .LETS DO IT TOGATHER
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl!!
  • eustaciavye
    eustaciavye Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there -- I'm happy to be a weight loss buddy. I am also of short stature, so the pounds really show. I have about 25 lbs to lose. 130 looks good to me right now!
  • eustaciavye
    eustaciavye Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yup, add me as a weight loss buddy. Sharing the journey is great motivation for me.
  • dtorcisi3
    dtorcisi3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • lesliea512
    lesliea512 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 145. I need a buddy too!! My husband is very motivated to help me, but sometimes I get so frustrated with him. I think its easier to be mad at him rather than be mad at myself for letting myself gain so much weight!! Need some buddies who are good with what I should be doing and eating, etc.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to keep my motivated. I'm 5'2", 132 lbs and looking to get down to 115 lbs. I log daily and my food diary is open to friends.
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • shubec85
    shubec85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am the same way...its so frustrating when you are not seeing quick results. I have been going strong for 40 days, and am working my butt off, but haven't seen the changes in weight or inches I wish I were, LOL./
    I am 5'6 and would love to lose 45-55 lbs.
  • KeishaGettinFit
    Options
    I'm 4''11 140 lbs wanting to lose a quick 20 lbs also. A good diet, lots of water and lots of squats will get u results fast
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some weight loss buddies!

I have 65 lbs to lose and the more support, the better.
  • taniagirlca
    Options
    I am new here but could use a weight loss buddy - i have about 70 to lose :)
  • Afroduckx
    Afroduckx Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to help too! Add my facebook. www.facebook.com/afroduckx
  • Nimra90
    Nimra90 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi
    i m new here. Need a weight loss buddy. Have to lose 40 pounds that i gained in one year
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me..
  • matai808
    matai808 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ????
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd like some weight loss buddies as well :) Anyone feel free to add me! Let's talk and be pals.
  • rmwebsteriii
    rmwebsteriii Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new as of today and would love to have some workout buddies! anyone that would like to add me can please do so yall can push me to my goals