• PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've always liked big guys, personally.

Tall, chubby, muscly, whatever.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like all different kinds of guys. My husband is big compared to me, but I think he would more be considered lean (not skinny). He has very strong leg muscles. He has nice arms also. I guess I like dancers and martial artists. My current photo is not with my husband.

But, I agree that these threads are silly (for a number of reasons) from the men and the women.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I prefer bigger men. That doesn't have be height wise. My husband is only 5'8, I like muscular/teddy bears. I don't want splinters :D
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I like bigger guys. Big muscles, and not TOO lean. Skinny guys are just not much fun to cuddle!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I prefer a smart, goofy guy with a good sense of humor.
    +1
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm married to a man that has always been very very fit and healthy but had a very hard time gaining weight. In fact, I have always weighed more than he has which is rather hard for me emotionally sometimes. BUT, at the gym I find a variety of people attractive (not that I would act on that). If I were single though, I suspect my preferences would be about a lot more than looks.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm not attracted to either gender in such a way, but I've always thought guys on the smaller side were more beautiful and elegant. When you get very bulky, the person loses the lovely body lines and form of their silhouette that is so appealing, in my opinion. I vastly prefer Spider-Man's body to Super-Man or the Hulk, lol. And Bruce Lee's body was strong, yet compact, I like that more than say a heavy weight kick boxer. I suppose it also bares mentioning that I'm obsessed with MJ, who was for much of his life, very tiny - but that body type suited him well.

Ultimately, I think it depends on your personality/presence, what size/body shape suits you more (if that makes any sense). Some people are just meant to be bigger and that's great, we need people of all shapes and sizes.