Quest Bars

Options
How many calories should I log for quest bars? The package says 160 calories but I've read somewhere on this site that they actually have more calories than the label says, but those calories don't count or something?? I'm not sure what all that means, or why fiber would cancel out calories, but I love the bars and need to know how to log them.

Thanks!!

Replies

• Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Log what is on the package. The bars have been independently tested by Consumer Lab and found to be exactly what the labels state. More than likely, whoever filed the lawsuit about the false label info did not have them tested in a lab that knows how to test for some of the newer ingredients in these bars (the fiber component).
  • crista317
    crista317 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Log what is on the package. The bars have been independently tested by Consumer Lab and found to be exactly what the labels state. More than likely, whoever filed the lawsuit about the false label info did not have them tested in a lab that knows how to test for some of the newer ingredients in these bars (the fiber component).

Really?? I was honestly thinking that answer would be too good to be true, but that makes me really happy!!! :-)