HI! want to make friends to help me on my journey

Options
I am 22 years old, and looking to get healthy! I love sharing the information I know, and also learning any weight loss information from anyone who will share with me. I want to lose 20 pounds in the next three months, and I'm hoping with hard work and a healthy diet, I will accomplish that. It makes things way easier when you have people rooting you on through your journey. :happy:

Replies

• pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you! I'm 21, soon to be 22.

I'm trying to get healthier too and also lose some weight :D
  • mimiharmon1
    mimiharmon1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also beginning on this health journey. I'm trying to get back to my normal weight.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have been on this site for almost 11 weeks. I am down about 30 lbs. It has helped having supportive friends on here.
  • thirdaccountcharm
    thirdaccountcharm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend.... :3 I am trying to like lose 20 pounds by like sept-19....*supports your goal..* wooh ra ra... Okay.. I'm done...........
  • Jenileealexisashe
    Options
    Hey everyone !
    My name is Jenilee Ashe :) 'I'm 21, 5'4, 85kg
    This is not my first time starting a fitness journey. But I feel like this will be the time i stay dedicated to my goals.
    I was hoping to find friends who would like to give/receive support from me , or talk about fitness and even non fitness related topics.

I have a Instagram account if you want to talk there: jenileealexisashe
    Email: Jenileeashe@yahoo.com
    I aslo have a facebook but im not really active on it...
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • IbelieveinAmerica
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today. I'm 20, I need to lose 50 pounds. The first 20 will be tough but I'm determined and it really helps to have the support from everyone. :)
  • apple_22over7
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - I'm 26, looking to lose around 20lbs :)
  • riadhdeb
    riadhdeb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can help u all, just add me
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I love helping others and providing motivation! :D
  • chrisandover
    Options
    you can do it
  • Chronicle113
    Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome aboard. It's a matter of finding your groove in eating habits. You can add me if you need any support or advice.