Sugar twin, Stevia, Coconut sugar???

Options
asia1967
asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
I am trying to eat cleaner and I presently use Sugar Twin, However I would like to replace it will a healthier option. Any constructive advise welcome. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• avelline
    avelline Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    personally, I love Stevia, but the extract, not the powdered stuff! The extract seems expensive but 1 drop sweetens my coffee like a whole packet of sugar. it's also pretty easy to grow, and sometimes I just crush up the leaves in my tea. :)
  • asia1967
    Options
    Oh really, I am just starting to look into replacement for my sugar twin. Thanks for the heads up.
  • karenfallison
    karenfallison Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Stevia is what I use too! Don't let Truvia fool you, it contains Stevia but has been processed. Stevia is natural. Give it a whirl!
  • asia1967
    Options
    Thanks. Is it as sweet as real sugar?
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've never liked the after taste that I get from Sugar Twin. I've also preferred Equal. I like the plastic Container that dispenses the 300 tablets of it. I find it dissolves a lot better in hot fluids and I don't have to deal with the packaging or measuring.
    I really haven't tried Stevia or Coconut Sugar but would like to learn more about them. :smile: