Amercian Ninja Warrior

Options
Does anyone else watch this show? It is a obstacle course that most people fail at. When one gets through I cheer at the TV. The show inspires me to get more fit and work on my upper body fitness. One day I would like to try the obstacle course for myself.

Replies

• katlynrose85
    Options
    I love that show. It inspired me as well. I don't know if I would ever do anything like that, but I sure would like to be able to if I wanted to!!!!!!!! Goal to work toward!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Watched quite a lot of the Japanese originals - very impressed by the people that do well in the 2nd/3rd stage - though the third stage seemed to get a bit focused on grip strength for a bit - I reckon a rock climbing free runner would be the ideal candidate.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    We like to watch this show. I'm amazed by the people who make the distance. Their balance and agility are amazing to me. I couldn't participate, but I get a vicarious thrill watching it.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    DH and I love that show.
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else watch this show? It is a obstacle course that most people fail at. When one gets through I cheer at the TV. The show inspires me to get more fit and work on my upper body fitness. One day I would like to try the obstacle course for myself.
    i watch it all the time too
    might try out in a few years for the hell of it
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome show!!!! The Japanese version is obviously better, but it is GREAT to see an American do it, especially one that is almost 1' taller than his Japanese counterparts, on the SAME course.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Obsessed with both the American and Japanese versions. I don't know if I would ever try one (I'm focusing on cutting out obesity by just 5 lbs at a time - baby freakin steps), but I love seeing what a strong human body can do, and that in and of itself is motivating. They're awesome shows!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i watch it all the time too
    might try out in a few years for the hell of it

if you try out you will have to post about it!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yeah - it's a great show!! I loved the recent episode where the first woman made it through the course. That was very inspiring!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! I cheered when Casey made it over the wall! I would love for a chance at the course! Last year's course to be specific... this years seems to really push on upper body strength! I'm a weakling, but working on it!