Options
    1047444azmp81le1x.gif

haha!!!:laugh:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    14-jus1moarstep128397504717343750.jpg

Ok Manda
    Might need some help here....trying again.

cute_cat.jpg
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Hey and just remember if you need motivation...

hamster.jpg
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    I did it (happy dance)
    trying for another one...
    cute-cat-sleep.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Holy cow I walk away from my computer for a little while and this is what I miss!

Good to see you Manda.

Rats, gotta leave again. DD is coming by to take me to the grocery store.
  • jewelsfit
    Options
    831883m5m6j5gm4p.gif

Here's a funny one but not sure it will work.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2079/2191280402_f0d73b7fe2.jpg?v=0

ya the link did not work..oh well. :ohwell:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    lolcatsdotcomqmjm7p569qoqasp1.jpg
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    lolcatsdotcomqmjm7p569qoqasp1.jpg

OMG!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I laughed so hard this was almost me...

i_frew_up.jpg
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this post. But before I do, I wanted to make a couple of points clear:

- If a post looks like an ad, I'm going to delete it, regardless of whether you intended it to be an ad or not. I have to be vigilant about deleting ads because there are LOTS of people who will try to abuse the forums and post ads for other websites, etc. So, the site policy is to be very strict about deleting anything that looks like an ad for another website, regardless of your intentions when making the post.

- However, if you see a post you believe is an ad, the appropriate course of action is to report the post to me, and let me handle it. You should NOT attack or insult the original poster. A polite post informing the original poster of the rules would be acceptable, but as soon as the conversation starts to degrade and you resort to a personal attack, you've broken the rules of the site and could have your posting privileges suspended. Regardless of who started the fight, I'll be forced to suspend all users who attack or insult other users.

We won't tolerate insults or attacks on other users on the site, period. It doesn't matter how long you've been a member of the site, what your intentions were with the attack, etc. If you attack another user, you could be suspended, even if they attacked you first. Defending yourself or defending someone else is not an excuse. The only acceptable course of action is to report the post to me, and to let me handle it.

If you do see another spam/advertisement post on the site, just report it to me, and I'll delete it as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation. Hope you're all enjoying the site.
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Actually MOST of the nast ones have left!!!

*pets head*

Shhhh.... just relax and let the hijacker do her job....

That's a good girl.

0000.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this post. But before I do, I wanted to make a couple of points clear:

- If a post looks like an ad, I'm going to delete it, regardless of whether you intended it to be an ad or not. I have to be vigilant about deleting ads because there are LOTS of people who will try to abuse the forums and post ads for other websites, etc. So, the site policy is to be very strict about deleting anything that looks like an ad for another website, regardless of your intentions when making the post.

- However, if you see a post you believe is an ad, the appropriate course of action is to report the post to me, and let me handle it. You should NOT attack or insult the original poster. A polite post informing the original poster of the rules would be acceptable, but as soon as the conversation starts to degrade and you resort to a personal attack, you've broken the rules of the site and could have your posting privileges suspended. Regardless of who started the fight, I'll be forced to suspend all users who attack or insult other users.

We won't tolerate insults or attacks on other users on the site, period. It doesn't matter how long you've been a member of the site, what your intentions were with the attack, etc. If you attack another user, you could be suspended, even if they attacked you first. Defending yourself or defending someone else is not an excuse. The only acceptable course of action is to report the post to me, and to let me handle it.

If you do see another spam/advertisement post on the site, just report it to me, and I'll delete it as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation. Hope you're all enjoying the site.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.